Your 2013 W-2 will be postmarked and mailed to your home address on file by Friday, January 31st, 2014. Current and former employees of P.F. Chang's and Pei Wei can print 2013 copies by logging into PeopleXpress (Employee Self Service Portal). Please see instructions and link below. 2013 Electronic W-2's are scheduled to be posted in PeopleXpress by January 19th, 2014.

2011, 2012 and 2013 W-2 COPIES AND REPRINTS - W-2 copies are only available electronically through PeopleXpress. For Current and Former Employees.

  • Please Log into "PeopleXpress", our Employee Self Service Portal.
  • Click Here to access "PeopleXpress" (or type https://pfchangs.ultipro.com into your browser).
  • At the Login screen - Enter your EMPLE ID (Your EMPLEID can be found on a check stub).
  • Password - Your first time password is your birth Month and Day and the last four digits of your SSN (MMDDXXXX).
  • Following the initial login, you will immediately be requested to create a new permanent password.
  • Click on "Myself" (Upper left Red Bar) / Pay / W-2. You can view and print your 2012 W-2 from this screen.
Haga click Aqui Para instrucciones en espanol
  • Haga click Aqui para iniciar su session en "PeopleXpress"


W-2 Copies for years 2008-2010

W-2 copies for years 2008-2010, additional questions, or to report a discrepancy, call the PFCB employee line at 877-4CHANGS (877-424-2647), press option 8 and follow the prompts. W-2 copies for tax years 2007 and prior can be ordered directly from the IRS, search form 4506T. (Request for Tax Transcript).